Who are we?
Koç University Information Technology department provides the information technology infrastructure and support for academic, administrative and research studies throughout the University.
- Account services, network, Internet
- E-mail, calendar, cloud collaboration tools (Office 365, Google apps, MS Teams)
- Hardware and software client support
- Research computing solutions, servers, storage
- Web hosting and development, mobile app
- Service Desk
- Device Repair
- Online education (Zoom, Panopto, Blackboard)
What is KU NetID?
KU NetID is your username that you will use for the information technology services throughout your university life.
Learn more about KU NetID
Change your password!
Change your initial password after first login.
- Protect Your Valuables: Keep your laptop or mobile device at hand or locked. Back up your critical data on Google Drive.
- Guard Your Identity: Be careful about phishing (attempts by hackers to steal identities or take over computers). Please do not share your password with anyone including IT. We do not collect passwords by e-mail/SMS. If you receive such e-mails, please disregard.
- Shared virtual computers, which are located at the Library, Student Center, Comp Labs and Dormitory Lounges, do not store local data. Every time the computer is turned off or you log out of your account, all data will be lost. You have to save your work on your own home folder or an external storage device.
Get connected ON Campus!
KU and GUEST are wireless networks on campus.
- You can connect to KU wireless network with your KU NetID.
- Guests can connect to GUEST wireless network with username/password that is sent by SMS or email.
Get connected OFF Campus!
VPN: Virtual Private Network
VPN service allows you to access KU Resources off-campus.
- Visit https://vpn.ku.edu.tr to login and connect to KU via VPN when you are off-campus.
Learn more about VPN Access
- Eduroam allows staff and students from participating universities to access the local institution's wireless network access and the internet using their standard username and password just as they do at their home institution.
Learn more about Eduroam
E-mail & Google Apps
Koç University uses Google Apps for Education to provide e-mail, calendar, documents, and much more.
Learn more Google Apps
Gmail: Your e-mail address is [KU NetID@ku.edu.tr]
Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive
Microsoft Office 365 is available free of charge to students currently employed by the University. Download and install the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Office 365 portal as described below.
Learn more about Office 365
Office 365 is able to be used up to 5 devices.
How to use printers?
FindMe printing service allows network printing to central printers at Rumelifeneri, and West campuses.
Learn more about FindMe Printing
KU Mobile App
- Koç Üniversitesi Mobil is the official mobile application of the university. It is designed to enhance the experience of students, faculty and staff with personalized information and easy access to online university services.
- You can download from Play Store or Apple Store
Learn more about Koç Üniversitesi Mobil
How to get help?
You can create issue tickets and track the progress using TRACKIT system for IT and other units of the University.
Please visit https://trackit.ku.edu.tr/
How to get IT help?
The KU IT Service Desk provides technical and customer support to Koç University students, faculty and staff as a single point of contact. Customers can access services via phone, walk-in, and Trackit.
Call 1111 (0212 338 1111 out of campus)
E-mail to email@example.com
Learn more about Service Desk
Related Policies and Procedures
- Acceptable Use Policy
- KU NetID Accounts
- Printer Quota and Usage Procedure
- Koç University Information on Personal Data Processing