GitHub offers distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git, plus its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such as bug tracking, feature requests, task management, and wikis for every project.
You can upload content easily to GitHub using your web browser. Share your content with your colleagues or outside of Koç University using GitHub and collaborate on projects.
- GitHub Teacher Toolbox: developer tools for teaching, free for academic use
- GitHub Team: for courses, coding clubs, and nonprofit research
- GitHub Classroom: for managing assignments
- GitHub Campus Advisor: training to master Git and GitHub
Who can use it?
How do I get it?
- Go to https://github.com/orgs/KocUniversity/sso
- Login with your KU NetID and password
- If you are currently logged into another system using KU Single Sign-On you will be automatically directed to the Koç University space in GitHub
- Introduction to GitHub
- GitHub Learning Lab
- Git Essential Training: The Basics [LinkedIn Learning]
- GitHub Essential Training [LinkedIn Learning]
- Learning GitHub [LinkedIn Learning]
There is no content with the specified labels