CPAP is a mandatory program for all Koç University undergraduates, except for School of Medicine, to improve computer proficiency. Its aims are to develop and evaluate the skills of students in Microsoft Office Word (word processing) and Excel (spreadsheets).
Why should I take CPAP 100?
Basics of office applications are a must for everyone. Following are the reasons this program is offered to KU undergraduates:
- CPAP 100 aims to develop computational skills. These skills are required in students' future courses, not only in courses with a CPAP 100 prerequisite.
- A good command of word processing and spreadsheet applications is either is in great demand or an asset in majority of professional positions.
- Having formal knowledge in office software broadens the computational skills of students, helps them to come up with better solutions, and provides a basis for future professional software learning.
- CPAP: Courses in which CPAP 100 is a prerequisite
- CPAP: Exam Preparation and Tips
- CPAP: Video Lectures
- CPAP: Exam Instructions
- CPAP: Exam Registration
- CPAP: Grading
Academic Regulations-Academic Integrity
Academic dishonesty in the form of cheating, plagiarism, or collusion are serious offenses and are not tolerated at Koç University. University Academic Regulations and the Regulations for Student Disciplinary Matters clearly define the policy and the disciplinary action to be taken in case of academic dishonesty. For more information, visit the links below.
- Koç University Student Code of Conduct
- Koç University Statement on Academic Honesty with Emphasis on Plagiarism
- Academic Integrity and Plagiarism
Room: KOLT LIB Z06H
Phone: (549) 796 3653
Office Hours: With appointment