Blackboard Learn is a content management system that enables the delivery of learning content, encourage interaction and collaboration between students, tracking and evaluating student activities.
- Uploading and sharing documents, videos, images, and so on
- Creating assignments and tests
- Collecting and grading students’ assignments and tests
- Calculating students’ final grades
- Customizing the course interface
- Creating student groups to give them group assignments or projects
- Creating discussion boards and announcements to increase interactivity
- Viewing and downloading the documents shared by the instructor
- Uploading their assignments
- Taking tests
- Viewing their grades, and the instructor’s comments on their submissions
- Posting comments on discussion boards
- Viewing announcements
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
This service is available all the time.
How do I access it?
- Go to https://ku.blackboard.com/
- Login with your KU NetID and Password