The KU IT Service Desk provides technical and customer support to Koç University students, faculty and staff as a single point of contact. Customers can access services via phone, walk-in, and Trackit.
Support for non-KU devices and/or non-standart devices, operating systems, applications, environments are provided on a best-efforts basis.
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
Standard support hours:
- Mon-Fri: 07.30-22:30
- Sat, Sun: 08:00-17:00 (limited)
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU community.
Support for devices not managed or owned by IT and/or non-standart devices, software, environments may be subject to fee.
How do I get it?
- Submit a Trackit request
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1111 (or +90-212-338-1111 for off-campus calls)
- Walk-in: SOS GRT01 (Grotto Corridor)
- We offer repair services for devices not owned or managed by KU IT
- Call extension x1926 or submit a Trackit request for inquiries or scheduling your visit
- Parts and labor fee may apply.