We provide the Koç University community with a variety of AV/IT equipment to meet instructional and presentation needs. We help you use University AV/IT equipment installed in classrooms and meeting rooms.
- Trained support staff with expertise in AV/IT equipment
- Equipment installed in many classrooms and meeting rooms
- Portable AV/IT equipment when no installed equipment is available
- Technical support for meetings and events that require notebook computer display, presentation software support, audio/visual services, sound reinforcement, and audio recording services.
- Webinar setup and support
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
This service is available during business hours. Please call in advance for your need during off-hours.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU community during business hours. Off-hours support may be subject to charge.
How do I get it?
- Requests must be made at least four business days in advance.
- After you have reserved the room/location for the meeting/event, please open a Trackit request that summarizes the date, time, and location with an approximate number of attendees. Include any technical requirements.
- Requests must be submitted by faculty members, or appropriate department administrators.