Office 365 OneDrive, a cloud storage and file sharing service from Microsoft, keeps all your files in one secure, access-it-anywhere location. Employees should use Office 365 OneDrive to store personal business data. With Office 365 OneDrive, you can save your files to the cloud and access them anytime, both online and offline, and collaborate on documents in real-time with others at Koç University.
- 5 TB cloud storage
- Access your files from anywhere
- Real-time collaboration with colleagues
- Version control and document recovery
Sync files between your computer and the cloud
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this application anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU community.
Sign in to Office 365 with your KU Email: https://office.com
- Click the app launcher icon in the top-left corner
- Download the Microsoft OneDrive app
- Open the app
- Enter your KU Email
- Select Sign in to OneDrive for Business
- Enter your KU NetID password
Fields Backed up to OneDrive
Here are the folders that automatically sync to the OneDrive app:
- My docs
There should be no personal data in these fields.
- Share OneDrive files and folders
- Sync your files between OneDrive and your computer
- OneDrive Help and Learning by Microsoft