The University provides Internet / Network access for all Koç University affiliates on-campus, including: wired high-speed Ethernet, dormitory network access, and campus-wide wireless across Rumelifeneri, Bati, Istinye and other satellite locations. Guests may also gain access to our network through guest Wi-Fi or via a sponsorship from a department or employee.
- On-campus high-speed Ethernet access for KU departments and locations
- Wired/wireless Internet access
- Wireless access for guests
Who can use it?
- Guests (limited access)
When can I use it?
This service is available all the time.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU community.
How do I get it?
- Check out our WiFi setup articles on how to configure your device for KU wireless access.
- If you are a guest you can connect to Guest Wireless network as follows:
- Check out the following article if you need a wired connection.