SPSS is a software program with an interface similar to Microsoft Excel. This program, which is used in the fields of Social Sciences, Educational Sciences, Health Sciences, and Life Sciences, is also used by institutions and organizations for market research.
- Statistics Base.
- Advanced Statistics.
- Custom Tables.
- Missing Values.
- Decision Trees.
- Data Preparation.
- Complex Samples.
- Direct Marketing.
- Visualization Designer.
- Exact Test, Neural Networks.
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this service anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge for the KU community.
How do I get it?
- SPSS is installed in our common lab computers.
- SPSS for Windows: http://home.ku.edu.tr/~software/Spss/v26/windows/SPSSV26win64.zip
- SPSS for MacOS: http://home.ku.edu.tr/~software/Spss/v26/mac/SSC26.0_MAC_OS_M__ISO_VERSION_.iso
During the installation, License Type and License Server sections should be filled as follows.
- License Type: Concurrent
- License Server: spss.ku.edu.tr
There is no content with the specified labels