MiniTab is an easy-to-use package program that includes basic and advanced statistical data analysis methods prepared for researchers, professional statisticians, and students.
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- Hypothesis Tests
- Control Charts
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this service anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge for the KU community.
How do I get it?
- MiniTab is installed in our common lab computers.
Download MiniTab for Windows by clicking here.
Download MiniTab for MacOS by clicking here.
- MiniTab is for educational purposes only.
- It is not suitable for research purposes.
- It cannot be used as reference in publications and articles.
There is no content with the specified labels