Mathematica is the world’s ultimate application for computations and the only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas all the way to deployed individual or enterprise solutions.
- To answer questions
- Do math
- Instantly get facts
- Create plots
- Unit conversions
- Scientific data and statistics
- Help with homework
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this service anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge for the KU community.
How do I get it?
- Mathematica is installed in our common lab computers.
- Download Mathematica for Windows by clicking here.
- Download Mathematica for MacOS by clicking here.
- Download Mathematica for Linux by clicking here.
- Mathematica is for educational purposes only.
- It is not suitable for research purposes.
- It cannot be used as reference in publications and articles.
There is no content with the specified labels