EndNote is an industry standard software for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations and references. You can use this tool to search databases, manage your references, images and full-text documents, and create citation lists instantly.
- Customizable library
- Keeping documents up to date and organized
- Creating citations, endnotes and bibliographies in the text
- Authorizing access to the library
- Sharing studies with other researchers
- Adding citations to Microsoft Word with Cite While You Write
- Using references synchronously with 3 different devices with EndNote Sync
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this service anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge for the KU community.
How do I get it?
- EndNote is installed in our common lab computers.
- You can also install EndNote on your own computers.
- Download EndNote for Windows by clicking here.
- Download EndNote for MacOS by clicking here.
There is no content with the specified labels