This service does not include the Westprint option.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the document(s) you want to print.
- You don’t have to fill in the e-mail subject and body.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com
- Click on the link in the received e-mail.
- PaperCut web application will open in your web browser.
- Click OK for these two messages that will come up:
- "Your email print job is ready to be processed."
- "Your document is held for printing."
- Now, you will need to release your print job from any FindMe printer.
- Go to the printer and scan your KU ID Card.
- On the Printer touch-screen menu:
- Tap Print Release.
- Choose the document that you want to print.
- And tap the Print button.
- After printing is complete, tap the Home button.
- Tap Logout.