FindMe printing service allows network printing to central printers at Rumelifeneri, and West campuses.
- Print from any computer on the KU campus network (or off campus if connected through the VPN), including your own.
- Just swipe your ID card on any FindMe printer to release your job.
- Print from web browser
- Print via e-mail
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
This service is available all the time.
How much does it cost?
Faculty and Staff
- This service is available at no charge to the Faculty and Staff.
Black and White A4
- Each student is allocated a free printing quota for each Fall and Spring semesters as below:
Undergraduate: 35 TL
Master’s: 55 TL
PhD: 70 TL
- You can buy quotas with a maximum of 60 TL at a time. Make your payment to the Yapi Kredi Bank Koç University branch and deliver the debit slip to IT Service Desk
- At the same time, you can make your printer credit payment via wire transfer or EFT method by using online banking services. You need to write your "KU NetID" in the description section. You can send the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
Yapi Kredi Bankasi
|Account Owner||Koç Üniversitesi|
|Account Number (TL)|
|IBAN (TL)||TR94 0006 7010 0000 0042 4956 58|
- At the end of each semester, remaining balance is rolled-over to the following semester. Free initial printing quota amount for the new semester is added to the balance
- Unused balances cannot be refunded, or transferred to another student
- We don't issue refunds for faulty or accidental printing
- Selected students, with the unit head approval, can be given double free printing quota, once per semester. Incremental fee is charged back to the approving department. Student should submit a Trackit request with the approval note
- Setup your device
- Print your document
- Register your card
- Get your printout
- FindMe quota check (Use KU NetID and Password)