The Computers are provided by IT to Koç University Staff in coordination with Human Resources Directorate and Faculties. A laptop or desktop computer is allocated according to the user's preference. HR Directorate requests a device for Administrative Staff using IT Trackit System.
- Administrative and academic staff are provided with an ergonomic screen, wired keyboard, and/or mouse for use with a laptop with IT approval.
- Software and hardware support is provided by IT.
- Consultancy support is also provided for personal computers with a research budget.
- Diagnostic, application, and hardware consultancy services are provided by IT.
- Consumables and peripherals, installation, virus cleaning, and repair services in the RF campus for personal computers, tablets, phones, etc. are also provided by the subcontractor firm contracted with IT for a fee.
Who can use it?
- Students (only paid services)
When can I use it?
You can use this service on Weekdays 08.30 - 17.30.
Operating System Installation
|Operating System Installation and data transfer||₺150.00|
|Data Backup & Transfer||₺120.00|
|Hardware Maintenance and Repair||₺100.00|
|Spare Parts Change (Simple)||₺20.00|
|Spare Parts Change (Other)||₺70.00|
|Motherboard Socket Repair||₺120.00|
|Apple Adapter Repair||₺175.00|
|iPad Screen Replacement - Repair||₺250.00|
|iPhone Screen Replacement - Repair||₺200.00|
How much does it cost?
- There is no charge for devices and services provided by IT to personnel for business purposes.
- For your computers, the workmanship of IT subcontractor services in the RF campus is as follows including VAT.
How do I get it?
- Dean's Offices request a device for Academic Staff using IT Trackit System.
- Requests for administrative staff are made by the Human Resources Directorate and for academic staff by the relevant Faculties.
- For personal devices, the user can apply directly to the IT Service Desk.