KU staff, faculty, students, alumni, certain contractors and sponsored guests receive email accounts provided by KU IT to be used for conducting official university business.
- Enjoy email protection services to prevent spam and phishing
- Share your calendar with friends and colleagues
- Use the global address list (GAL) to help find your recipients
- Retain your student email for life after you graduate
- Use distribution lists to organize your team email environment
Who can use it?
- Faculty (Office 365 Outlook or Google Mail)
- Staff (Office 365 Outlook)
- Students (Google Mail)
- Alumni (Google Mail)
When can I use it?
This service is available all the time.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the KU community.
How do I get it?
- When you become affiliated with KU through onboarding processes at KU for faculty, staff, and students, an e-mail account is created for you.
- When you graduate your student e-mail account is converted to an alumni e-mail account automatically. You can opt-out from alumni e-mail by submitting a Trackit request.
- For all other cases and inquiries submit a Trackit request.