The Academic and Business Analytics System serves to guide decision-making practices by application of Business Intelligence (BI) tools to help collect, report, and effectively share data.
- Collecting data from and providing integration with other digital systems related to the services provided by Koç University.
- Building Data Warehouse or Data Lake systems depending on the purpose and nature of data, implementing ETL processes necessary.
- Scheduling jobs to refresh collected data and keep up-to-date.
- Building operational reports and executive dashboards on key metrics.
- Sharing reports with authorized users.
- Mobile access to reports and dashboards.
Who can use it?
When can I use it?
You can use this service anytime.
How much does it cost?
This service requires a PowerBI Pro license.
How do I get it?
Reports are shared with authorized users by report owners through the Power BI portal.
There is no content with the specified labels